This blog post will outline the top 10 free online classes for small business marketing. This list is meant for those looking to learn more about how to market their company, not just talk but actually implement what you learned in real time with your own company’s strategy and it’s unique goals.
The “free online marketing courses with certificates” is a list of the top 10 free online classes for small business marketers. The courses vary in length, so you can find one that suits your needs.
This post is part of our “Business Startup Guide” — a collection of our articles that will help you get up and running quickly!
Many small company owners are experts in their disciplines and sectors, which is why they are so excellent at what they do. However, there may be a few (or more) holes in your official education or training when it comes to promoting your company. That’s OK; there’s a simple remedy right at your fingers.
Currently, the internet is a wealth of knowledge, and practically any subject you want to learn about can be found with ease. Marketing is no different. To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of 10 free online marketing courses from some of the greatest universities and websites available. You may even begin right now!
For those who wish to start with marketing fundamentals from the beginning:
1. The Open Courseware initiative at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology provides high-quality knowledge from a reputable and credible institution. Entrepreneurial Marketing: Important Themes is exactly what it sounds like: a course on the major marketing themes that entrepreneurs should be aware of.
2. The Small Company Administration provides a Marketing 101 primer designed exclusively at small business owners for a brief introduction. If you’re short on time, this is the very minimum.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers a plethora of business information for individuals who reside in the United States, as well as a major source of financing for small enterprises in the country. I suggest reading our Complete Guide To SBA Loans if you want to understand more.
3. Coursera, a fantastic site that I use to study new subjects and brush up on old ones, offers lessons from some of the world’s best colleges. For example, the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School has created a virtual first year of its MBA program. The basic “Introduction to Marketing” course is one of them. This is only accessible until December 28th of this year, but if that doesn’t work for you, Coursera allows you to sign up for email notifications when the next session starts.
4. Inbound marketing, or providing content that brings an audience (and hence prospective consumers) to your site and creates brand awareness, is one of the most popular marketing concepts these days. Hubspot, an online marketing business, offers an eleven-class course that is available to the public and is aimed to get someone well-versed and ready to hit the ground running with inbound marketing.
For those who have a firm grasp on the fundamentals and wish to go further into the ever-changing world of internet marketing:
5. Alison is a Unesco-award-winning online education platform that focuses on providing individuals with additional skills for their current professions or to help them find work. They provide a lot of useful content, and Fundamentals of Online Business Marketing is a good place to start.
6. Copyblogger is a terrific site that we frequent here at Bplans since they often provide insightful marketing comments and suggestions. They also offer a 20-part internet marketing handbook called Internet Marketing for Smart People, which is well-received.
7. Last but not least, Google offers a digital marketing course that is as comprehensive as you may expect. It’s divided into nine segments for teachers or students to utilize, with options for beginning, middle, or advanced levels so you may continue at your own speed.
Areas of Specialization
These courses might help you research a more particular area of marketing, whether you’ve studied the fundamentals and want to learn more, or you have a specific concern that needs to be solved.
8. India’s National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning, or NPTEL, is a fantastic resource, particularly if you’re in India or require marketing knowledge. NPTEL is a joint project of the Indian Institutes of Technology, the Indian Institute of Science, and Carnegie Mellon University. There is a lot of material and hours of video lectures accessible for the course “Strategic Marketing: Contemporary Issues” on Youtube on the NPTEL site.
9 and 10. Udemy, a site that provides both free and paid courses, has two highly rated courses that dig down into details (both are free!). One is Google Analytics Training: Using GA for Actionable Insights, which teaches you how to use Google Analytics data to create marketing strategies.
The other is Zero Cost Marketing Strategies: Official Primer Course, which many small company owners will undoubtedly enjoy. As you would expect, this eight-lesson course focuses entirely on free marketing actions that you may undertake for your company. If you’re bootstrapping or working on a tight budget, this is essential knowledge.
Have you ever enrolled in a fantastic online marketing course? Leave a comment to tell us about it!
The “online business and marketing courses” is a list of the top 10 free online classes for small businesses. These classes will provide you with all the information that you need to start your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best free digital marketing course?
A: The best free marketing course would be a Udemy course.
Which marketing is best for small business?
A: Word of mouth marketing is best for small business because it can be used to meet and develop relationships with potential customers.
- free online marketing courses from harvard
- free classes for starting a small business
- best free courses for starting your own business
- lynda social media marketing for small business
- free small business classes near me