Pitch is a tool that helps you create your pitch, from the story to the graphics. It’s designed for entrepreneurs and companies who want to present their product in a professional way.
The free pitch deck creator is a tool that can be used to create a pitch deck.
Your pitch deck is most likely the most essential sales material you’ll create for your company. Whether you’re selling pizza slices or nuclear reactor designs, you’ll need to convey your big idea to investors or customers at some point.
What is your main instrument for elucidating the concept? This is your pitch deck.
Fortunately, you aren’t on your own. The Bplans booklet How to Pitch and Get Funded, which is available for free download, is a fantastic place to start. There are hundreds of resources available to assist you from there, and they come in various forms and sizes, ensuring that there is something to fit your requirements.
For those seeking for a distinctive and attractive presentation, Prezi is a fantastic choice. However, utilizing this method to get there will take a significant amount of time!
Prezi is a SaaS business that provides a “slide deck on steroids,” as I like to put it. Because Prezi utilizes motion-based design, presentations produced using traditional presentation software like Powerpoint tend to appear a lot more sleek.
It’s essentially a SaaS version of PowerPoint or Keynote. It enables you to sync several presentations; it allows you to present while you’re offline (despite being a cloud-based solution); and it offers you a more “blank canvas” sense than a conventional slide deck. As you move around your presentation, the camera “zooms in” on various concepts, similar to a mind map. If you put in the effort, you can achieve incredible achievements.
- With such a large deck collection, finding inspiration is a breeze.
- Infrastructure for online assistance is extensive.
- They offer a supporting app for iPhone and iPad, as well as one in the Google Play store, so you can give a presentation or work on it from anywhere (not a need-to-have, but a nice-to-have)
- Many of their services are only accessible to paying clients (not everyone)
- Their free plan does not allow you to save presentations privately, which is a major issue for any entrepreneur looking to bring a new product to market.
- Making an outstanding presentation takes time.
Prezi offers three price options to give you the most freedom. It is free to use at first, but the inability to make a presentation and keep it secret severely limits its usefulness. A basic subscription costs $10 per month, while a $20 package adds additional capabilities such as offline editing, not simply displaying. There’s also a business package with bespoke branding. All price plans offer access to customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
It’s a nice software and a fantastic service provided you’re prepared to put in the effort and pay the $10 per month to keep your idea secret.
Deck of Haikus
If design isn’t your “thing,” Haiku Presentation is a quick and simple method to make a stunning slide deck. However, what you gain in simplicity comes at the expense of personalization and functionality.
When compared to Prezi or Sliderocket, Haiku Deck is closer to what you’d expect from a deck. It has all of the same features and a similar basic layout as PowerPoint, but it’s fully mobile and offers design assistance.
It’s similar to Instagram for slides in that you enter your thoughts and then use filters to make it more appealing. The picture library, which is full of labeled photos, is especially noteworthy, since you can add anything from a light bulb to a bolt of lightning.
While Haiku Deck is free, one premium option is worth investigating, particularly if you don’t consider yourself to be a design expert. It’s called Zuru, and it lets you submit concepts that it will “create” into a beautiful deck for you. We’ve come a long way towards artificial intelligence…
- Completely and completely mobile
- It’s easy to get started, and you can sign in with your social network accounts.
- The iPad app is also available for free.
- The picture finding function is very useful.
- The Zuru service is compatible with a variety of applications, including PowerPoint, Evernote, and Keynote.
- There isn’t an Android version.
- A lot of the decks have the similar appearance to them.
- While it is simple to use, there is a cost in terms of customization and functionality.
- Zuru has no free trial period.
Although Haiku is free to use, Zuru will set you back $60 each year (50 percent off at the time of writing this article).
For people with low budget and no design abilities, Haiku Deck is a fantastic service. Users who desire greater control over how their presentation is created should avoid it.
Enhance Your Presentation
Improve Presentation is an excellent template provider that offers a lot of customization and add-ons at a reasonable cost. This isn’t an internet service, so keep that in mind. You’ll need to pair it with a presentation tool to get the most out of it.
You may download hundreds of alternative templates from Improve Presentation, as well as add-ons like pitch deck icons, medical-specific icon sets, SWOT analysis decks, map decks, and much more. Plus, each template comes with a variety of color schemes and icons, allowing you to play around with the design. Naturally, they’re accessible for PowerPoint and Keynote, and their website is organized in this manner.
Improve Presentation also offers a bespoke service, but no price information is available on their website. Also worth mentioning is their blog, which is a fantastic resource for presentation information in general, with posts like How to Reduce Presentation Anxiety and Handling Questions and Answers in Your Presentation (not to mention some of our own excellent pitching resources on Body Language and Pitching, and Pitching Your Startup in Social Situations).
- There are many templates to select from.
- Decks for particular sectors, such as medical, are available.
- You may get a decent sense of what you’re paying for by downloading and previewing templates in a beautiful manner.
- Any template has the potential to become generic.
- After you’ve downloaded a template, there doesn’t seem to be any assistance.
- The cost of icons and add-ons starts at $7.
- The templates start at $49, but when we searched for $29, they were all on sale.
- Bundles of pitch decks were $75 when we looked, but were on sale for $49 when we looked.
- The cost of a custom order is unknown. It’s most likely market-priced design work. (If you want to go custom, here is a good place to start since you can view all of the other decks the designers have created.)
Overall, it’s a useful template service. It’s simple to use, and the way you preview slides is straightforward, giving you a genuine sense of what you’re doing. They’ve put the user experience ahead of the concern of giving too much out for free, which is fantastic to see.
Download a free one-page business pitch template.
If you want something clean and straightforward and have a clear concept in mind, Sketchdeck is a fantastic tool to use.
SketchDeck is a bespoke design firm that strives to make hiring a designer as simple as possible. “Design at your fingertips” is their business promise, and they deliver on it admirably.
Customers are signed up for free and then get design on demand. That is, on a project-by-project basis, whenever they need it. You make an order online, submitting any ideas you have and choosing from a few different choices like fast order, matching current branding (you may attach documents), and what degree of designer you want (junior, intermediate, senior).
Iterations are conducted completely online, with the number of iterations varying depending on the project and pricing. They also make collaborating with other colleagues and storing all of your projects in the cloud simple.
They also offer some information on pitch deck text, which is a great resource, as well as a number of projects that they’ve accomplished to assist alleviate any worries about quality when hiring a designer for the first time.
- It’s simple to hire a designer.
- It provides you a fairly precise amount for pitch decks as you move through the process, in addition to approximate figures for typical projects.
- Quickly get started
- There is a lot of personalization available, depending on how much money you want to spend.
- If you don’t need it right away, a 10% discount is available.
- While the samples are lovely, they provide no idea of how much they cost.
- Only message support is available in the most basic design choices, with no phone or Skype-style conversation capabilities.
- It’s difficult to put a price on a pitch deck, but it’s in the $300-$600 range. At their medium tier service, that’s 20 pages. We came out to $260 for a modest (5-10 slides) in their middle tier.
- Junior designers are paid $25 per hour, intermediate designers are paid $50 per hour, and senior designers are paid $100 per hour.
Sketchdeck is a great option for companies that want a custom design option but don’t want to pay the high price tag; however, we caution you that while Sketchdeck is great for those who want a simple but polished deck and have a clear vision, you’re probably better off hiring a freelancer on your own terms if you’re looking for design input (and spending a little bit more).
A tool that offers the flexibility of a one-page pitch or a pitch deck while also having wider commercial uses.
LivePlan is a SaaS (software as a service) solution with three applications for your company: a pitch feature, a business plan feature, and a dashboard feature that enables you to monitor key financial indicators like cash flow.
It’s an online program, so you sign up and pay via the website, and then you get a username and password that you can use to access the software at any time. From there, it’s a simple matter of accessing the pitch function and entering your information into the appropriate sections; it’s simple to use and essentially guides you through the process. You export to Powerpoint when you’re ready to make your pitch deck.
- Simple and low-cost pricing choices are available.
- You can get started right away and build your own pitch, company plan, and financial dashboard thanks to the user-friendly interface.
- A one-page pitch that can be printed or generated as an unsearchable website, or a pitch deck that can be exported to Powerpoint.
- Part of a larger tool that includes additional useful and practical applications for your company.
- Because of the app’s character restrictions, extra or wordy material may need to be added in PowerPoint.
- Subscriptions are available on a monthly or yearly basis. You could, of course, pay for one month and then cancel the subscription if you just need a one-time pitch presentation. Monthly price is $19.95 per month, and annual pricing is $139.95 per year, for an average of $11.66 per month.
Liveplan is a fantastic choice since it can cater to a wide range of client requirements. Because it’s a tool with a wider use than just creating a pitch deck, you may discover that after you’ve joined up for the subscription, you’re also benefiting from the software’s company planning and financial monitoring features.
A selection of visually appealing and effective pitch decks to help you create your own.
Pitchenvy is exactly what it says on the tin: it’s a card-style website that showcases the finest pitch decks created by other entrepreneurs. What’s fascinating is that for each deck they feature, they include some background information on the business as well as whether or not it was successfully financed. While it would be absurd to claim that a business gets financed entirely because of its deck, it is worthwhile to examine which decks are successful in order to uncover certain similarities. It’s also worth checking out the company’s blog!
There are hundreds of more tools available to help you discover ideas for your pitch decks, build them, and optimize impact both during the presentation and afterward. These are a few that we believe are particularly good as sources of knowledge, services for building a gorgeous deck, or sales tools after your deck is up and running. Your deck isn’t going to sell your company for you. A high-quality pitch deck, on the other hand, makes your life much simpler.
Check out our guide to the 11 must-have slides in your pitch deck if you’re not sure what to include. To help you get started, you may also get a free pitch presentation template.
Check out our Elevator Pitch Guide for additional information.
Google Slides is a tool that allows users to create presentations and pitch decks. It’s an effective way for people to share their ideas with others in the form of slides. Reference: google slides.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you create pitch?
Pitch is created by the difference in frequency between two tones.
What is a pitch tool?
A pitch tool is a device that is used to change the pitch of a sound.
How can I make my pitch better?
Pitch is a difficult thing to improve on, as its something that is innate. However, there are some things you can do to make your pitch better. One of them being to practice your intonation and pronunciation.
- pitch deck template
- pitch builder
- canva pitch deck
- pitch deck writer